Industrial floor paint, also known as epoxy paint has long been the most optimal solution to help factories protect concrete floor surface. But in fact, epoxy floor paint is very diverse. Depending on the purpose of use, the investors, contractors select the suitable paint. So what are the types of epoxy paint?
What kinds of epoxy floor paint are there?
- Solvent-based epoxy paint is a two-component system, formed by solvent-based system. This is the most used paint today because of its hard surface, corrosion resistance and extremely good impact resistance. Nice gloss paint with lots of bright colors, feels clean and hygienic. Also simple construction process does not require high technology is also a big plus with this paint line.
- Water-based epoxy paint is a two-component system that uses water-based paint thinner. Water-based paint was born after solvent-based so it has many outstanding advantages. They have the ability to create membrane for concrete. This helps the concrete floor construction well even when the moisture measured on the floor from 8-10%.
- Antistatic epoxy paint is a product system including epoxy paint with high resistance combined copper conductor grounding, helping to control the electrostatic phenomenon on the surface after application. Antistatic paint often used in places exposed to magnetic fields such as electronic components assembly or manufacturers, manufacturing explosives, aircraft assembly and maintenance…
- Chemical resistant epoxy paint is a paint system with chemical resistance components. Each line of chemical resistant products will be used in different conditions, UV resistance, chemical resistance and acid resistance. They are often used in chemical factories, water tanks, waste water treatment tanks, belt rings, vertical walls and floor areas…
Why investors, contractors should but epoxy floor paint of APT Vietnam?
- APT Vietnam is a construction chemicals manufacturer with 10 years of experience.
- Our products are among the top 3 most quality products in the domestic market.
- Present in major countries such as Thailand, Singapore, China, Cambodia,… Diverse product lines of solvent-based paints, water-based paints, chemical resistant paints, antistatic paints.
- Staffs are enthusiastic, dedicated, understanding customer needs.
- Continuous technical support during the construction process.
For advice and ordering, please contact the phone number 0904 339 299!