CONSTRUCTION INSTRUCTION OF NS50 COATING SYSTEM
|1.1. Labor protection|
– Workers are required to use all the necessary personal protective equipments including shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hard hats and work clothing.
– Humidity level of concrete floor must not be higher than 6%.
– Humidity of air must not exceed 90%.
– Construction site requires good ventilation.
|2.1. Mix the PrimeSEAL PS60 lining including two components A and B|
– Pour component B into component A and mix well for three minutes (may take longer depending on weather conditions and machinery …)
|3.1. Hygiene and surface treatment|
– Ensure the surface is free of dust, dirt and grease.
– Remove the adhesive materials on the surface of the areas that need repairing.
|3.2. Apply the primer coat of PrimeSEAL PS60|
|– Use a roller or brush to apply the primer to the location that needs repairing.
– Do not apply too thick lining which will cause cracking and blistering of the surface.
– Let it dry for 6 hours before applying the glue on top
|3.3 Construction of materials.|
|– Use steel trowel or hard trowel to fill material into the position to be constructed. Can be put into many layers to achieve the highest efficiency.
– Let the new layer completely dry and apply the next layer or topcoat.
– Because the material hardens quickly, the mixture of material needs to be constructed in a short time, avoiding wasting too much material.
– Let it dry for at least 8 hours before proceeding with the next steps.
|– After the first coat has completely dried, use a scrubber with suitable sandpaper to scrub the entire surface to roughen and remove any surface impurities.
– Spread KeraSEAL ADO40 material on the area to be constructed with a dedicated brush. Finish the surface with a serrated or short-toothed roller.
– Roll many times on the surface as soon as the coating is still wet to remove bubbles from the surface.
– The coverage, uniformity in gloss and color must be ensured.
– Let it dry for at least 24h before operating gently above and 72 hours when using.