CONSTRUCTION INSTRUCTION OF ESP300 COATING SYSTEM
|1.1. Labor protection|
– Workers are required to use all the necessary personal protective equipments including shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hard hats and work clot
|– Humidity level of concrete floor must not be higher than 6%.|
– Humidity of air must not exceed 90%.
– Construction site requires good ventilation.
2. Mix materials:
|2.1. Mix primer PrimeSEAL PS60- including 2 components A và B|
– Pour component B into component A and mix well for three minutes (may take longer depending on weather conditions and machinery …)
|2.2. Mix other materials|
– Consist of 2 components – A and B
3. Steps of constructing – 2mm thick
|3.1. Hygiene and surface treatment|
– Ensure the surface is free of dust, dirt and grease.
|3.2. Apply the PrimeSEAL PS60 primer|
|– Use a long roller to spread PrimeSEAL PS60 mixture on clean surface.|
– Apply roller in turns to ensure uniform coverage of the layer.
– Do not apply too thick primer will cause cracking and blistering of the surface.
– Le dry for 8 hours before proceeding with next steps.
– The pitting, cracks on the surface should be filled with KeraCrete NS50 non-shrink Epoxy glue.
|3.3 Apply the antistatice primer PrimeSEAL IS.|
– Evenly spread the PrimeSEAL IS mixture on the area to be constructed by the dedicated bench, perfect the surface with a serrated brush and air bubble.
|3.4. Apply the copper wire system and earthing.|
– Copper wire system is installed on the surface of PrimeSEAL IS layer and connected to the grounding system.
|3.5 Apply the antistatic primer Prime C/D|
– Depending on the resistance factor required to use PrimeC or PrimeD primer.
|3.6. Apply the finishing coat of KeraCOTE ESP 300|
– Depending on the resistance factor required to use the type of material accordingly.
– After the PrimeC / D layer is completely dry, remove impurities and excess materials on the surface by suitable mechanical methods.
– Spread KeraCOTE ESP300 material on the construction site with a dedicated brush. Finish the surface with a serrated or short-toothed roller.
– Roll many times on the surface as soon as the coating is still wet to remove bubbles from the surface.
– The coverage, uniformity in gloss and color must be ensured.