CONSTRUCTION INSTRUCTION OF ADF100
|1.1. Labor protection|
– Workers are required to use all the necessary personal protective equipments including shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hard hats and work clothing.
– Humidity level of concrete floor must not be higher than 6%.
– Humidity of air must not exceed 90%.
– The construction area should be limited to high temperatures, intense sunshine and strong winds.
2. Mix materials:
|2.1. Mix KeraSEAL WB40|
|– The material consists of 2 components – Ingredients solution and Ingredients Powder|
– Pour the two ingredients together, mix thoroughly with a high-speed mixer until the mixture of materials is homogeneous and does not form lumps.
3. Steps of constructing
|3.1. Apply the primer.|
|– Before applying the primer, the surface of the work area should be thoroughly moistened. Avoid standing water and allow water to form puddles on the surface.|
– The lining of the system is a component of the solution mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 3.
– Apply the primer on damp surface with roller or brush.
– Do not let lining materials create puddles on the surface.
– Allow to dry for at least 6 hours prior to patching, surface treatment or subsequent operations.
|3.2. Apply the waterproofing layer|
– Evenly spread KeraSEAL ADF100 material on the area to be constructed with a brush, roller or brush.
– There is a successful test with multiple layers to ensure the desired thickness.
– Minimum thickness for waterproofing system is not less than 1mm.
– Drying time between waterproofing coatings is 24 hours.
– Let dry for at least 24h before operating gently above
Note: To ensure the performance of the material, the waterproofing layer after application should be protected to avoid UV and strong external forces on the surface of the coating.